Friday, August 25, 2006

Eve Zamora

There are a couple of guys who I occasionally wonder where they ended up. Unfortunately, I can't remember names to save my life, but here they are - Lt Lemuix (sp?), he worked in the back office. Disco Bob, here's an example of my poor memory. He was a quiet, soft spoken guy who wore glasses & worked security. I have a picture of him that I can post. Maybe someone will know his actual name? Henry Medina, Controller, D or B Flt Security. Last time I saw him was in 93 & he was running Pass & ID at RAF Mildenhall. Mathew "Kimo" Williams, C Flt (?)Security - last I heard from him in 96 he was working security at a resort in Hawaii (the bid island). Luis Zaragoza, last I heard from him in 85 he had cross-trained and was stationed in California.

evezamora@earthlink.net

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Ken Kern said...

Kimo Williams was found after this posting by Eve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home